Thursday, July 2, 2009

Patient Testimonials- SR Orthodontics

Dr. Selke and the rest of the SR Orthodontics team are known for their effective and timely service. Take a look at a few patient testimonials below!




The receptionists are incredibly nice and the wait is always minimal. ~ Laurie W.

Dr. Selke is very friendly and has given 3 of my children great smiles :) The staff at the office in Grayslake has always treated my children and I with great respect and caring. The service is incredible. ~ Bonnie M.

Every time I go to SR Orthodontics I feel very welcomed and the people at the front desk remember my name. I don't even have to sign in, they call me by my first name and make me feel as if I'm their only patient! =] ~ Micheal M.

The service! When I go in I know I'll never wait long! The staff is wonderful, efficient meanwhile being as gentle as possible! ~ Nancy U.

No comments: